top of page
- Sun, Jun 11Avenue KitchenJun 11, 3:00 PM – 4:40 PMAvenue Kitchen , 911 W 36th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USAOur monthly Love Well Read Well book club is gathering to discuss sex and body positive womanist preacher, Lyvonne Briggs debut book, Sensual Faith: The Art of Coming Home to Your Body ! This is sure to get us talking and I am loving this read thus far and was set free about 3 times- LE
- Sun, Mar 26WashingtonMar 26, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDTWashington, 2701 12th St NE, Washington, DC 20018, USANeed an escape? Need a change from watching TV? Need to replace your boozy brunch in Lent Season? Like reading and talking about what you read? Join the Love Well, Read Well crew to discuss the March read, "Black Girls Must be Magic"
- Mon, Feb 13Avenue Kitchen and Bar
- Mon, Oct 03Hyattsville
- Sun, Jun 12Sticky Fingers- a Vegan Spot
- Sun, Apr 24Zoom
- Sun, Feb 27ZoomFeb 27, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:15 PMZoomCalling all my #RedLipTheologians! This has truly set this black millennial woman's heart on FIRE!!! This movement starter book is what black women who are also millennials need as we reconstruct a faith that leads us to loving our transformed selves! Will you join us for our discussion?
- Thu, Feb 24Zoom
- Sun, Nov 28Lovewell Well Read BookclubNov 28, 2021, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMLovewell Well Read BookclubThis month we will be reading Black Hands White House. This book honors the ancestors and their blood, sweat, tears, joys, and sacrifices they made in helping to build this country, brick by brick, soul by soul, generation after generation. Their contributions matter & we set to explore them!
- Sun, Nov 01Zoom
- Mon, Sep 14Online Event
- Thu, Jul 09Facebook: @lovewellmin
- Mon, Jun 22Facebook Live @LoveWellMin
- Thu, May 14https://www.facebook.com/LoveWellMinistries
bottom of page